La ReOlla was created in an easy simple way, it is the combination of Saturday’s race, named l’OllaVertical and Sunday’s race, named L’Olla.
Distance of 21’5km.
Positive 1940 m and negative 1940 m, therefore the cumulative elevation gain is 3880 m. The lowest point is at 1967m. The highest point is at 2913m. 72% of the course is over 2700m above sea level.
Distance 3’78 km.
Elevation gain: 980m
C1: Pic Puigmal closing at 10:35h (compulsory).
C2: Coll de Finestrelles closing at 11:20h (compulsory).
C3: Coll de Nou fonts closing at 12 :20h (compulsory).
C4: Pic Font Negre
Departure : 10:30h from Santuari de Núria
Finish: Closing time at Puigmal Peak 12:00h
REGISTRATIONS FOR THE COMBINED RACE (VERTICAL + OLLA)
The organisation of l’Olla de Núria can offer 100 race numbers for the Combined Race (Vertical + Olla).
Registrations will be open on the 25th February 2019 at 00:00h. and will be closed on the 1st March at 24:00h, or when the race numbers are finished.
Registrations will be monitored through the website inscripcions.cat, you will need to fill an application form with the necessary data.
There are two deadlines for the cancellation of the registration::
– Until April 15th 75% of the registration fee will be returned in case of cancellation. The cancellation for the combined race will always be for the two races.
– From the 16th to the 30th of April 50% of the registration fee will be returned in case of cancellation . The cancellation for the combined race will always be for the two races. From that date on there will be no more fee returns or cancellations.
The registrations are personal and cannot be transferred to other runners.
There won’t be new resgistrations on race day
REGISTRATION FEES :
–Members of Unió Excursionista de Vic with a federation licence 41 €
– Members of Unió Excursionista de Vic without a federation licence 51 €
– Non members of Unió Excursionista de Vic with a federation licence 49 €
– Non members of Unió Excursionista de Vic without a federation licence 59 €
The registration for the race entitles you to:
– A return ticket for the rack railway from Queralbs.
– A race package with the bib number and the race chip.
– A race T-shirt.
– A 50% discount in the rack railway ticket. Each runner will have 4 tickets at a special price. The week before the race you will receive and email with a form that you will have to print and fill in for each accompanying person. This form will be needed to but the ticket at a reduced price only at the Queralbs station.
– Access to the race prizes awarded by the organisation.
– Food station and lunch for registered runners.
– Showers, clothes storage and after race massage.–
You need a federation licence issued this year by the FEEC or by a federation recognised by the UIAA, thet insured the High Mountain races is needed. The TRIATLÓ i ORIENTACIÓ card is not valid..
If you do not have any of these licences you should tell the organisation when doing the inscription so that a temporary licence can be issued.
WEEKEND PROGRAM AND TIMETABLES
Saturday and Sunday 8th and 9th of June 2019
The rack railway of La Vall de Núria grants the preservation of the environment in the valley and it is the best way to enjoy the amazing surroundings , making the trip an unforgettable experience.
NOTE: All the runners will access the rack railway from Queralbs station during all the weekend.
08.10h – Departure of the rack-railway from Queralbs
08.30h – 10.o0h Collection of bib numbers and race packs
10.30h – Race start
12.00h – Time limit of arrival for Olla Vertical
13.15h – Prize awards for Olla Vertical
13:30 h– Closing of clothing storage for Olla Vertical
16.00 – 17.30 – Trenca L’Olla
17.30 – 18.00 – Collection of special bib numbers
18.00 – 18.15 – Briefing
18.30 – 19.30 – Collection of race numbers
20.30 – Pasta Party
Access to Núria
06.40h – 7.00h – 7.30h
Departure of the rack railway from Queralbs. Special convoy for registered runners.
From this time on the timetable will be the official one that appears in the railway website.
07.15h – Collection of bib numbers
08.15h – Opening of the race park
(runners must have all the gels and drinking cans correctly labelled, with the race number, to be able to get into the closed race park)
08.50h – Briefing at the starting line
8.55h – Reading of the manifesto
9.00h – Race start
12.45h – Prize awards
14.30h – closing of the arrival control and clothing storage